Influence Ops in Multinational Enviroment Course
To provide the participants with necessary knowledge and skills in order to accent communications, to affect attitudes and behaviors in addition with the employment of military capabilities, economic development and other real-word capabilities that also can play a role in rein-forcing these communications.
- Information Operations in general.
- Influence Operations.
- Communication principals, Social influence pshycological operations,Target Audience
- Electronic Warfare.
- Cyberwar operations.
- Characteristics of media, Role of media in peacetime, war and crisis management.
- OF-1 up to OF-5.
- Civilians of equivalent work.
- English language proficiency as described in STANAG 6001/ Listening 3 - Speaking 2- Reading 3- Writing 2.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Week from 26 - 30 Jun 2017.
- Course fee: 100 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.