• Tuition fees: 100 € per week per student.
• For some specific countries, reimbursement for travel expenses, is regulated through bilateral agreements.
• Domestic (inland) transportation from ‘’MAKEDONIA’’ airport in Thessaloniki to hotels in Kilkis, will be provided by the MPSOTC
• Hotel accommodations, extra services, spouse accommodation, market food and drink expenses, are to be paid by the participants.
•Battle dress uniform (BDU) will be required during training and smart casual for social events.
• Allocations will be on a « first come, first served » basis.
• For each course an official invitation letter with details and a join report template will be sent out. After nominations of students by nations a confirmation letter will follow. Accredited users may also reach related course information, latest events and activities, hosted in NATO's:
(Step 1: Launch ETOC).
(Step 2: At "Training Institution", choose HELLENIC MULTINATIONAL PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS TRAINING)
• Τo learn about the Language Proficiency Level download Stanag 6001 from here.