Multinational CIMIC Field Worker's Course
To provide students (Officers and NCOs) with a basic knowledge of NATO’s CIMIC policy responsibilities, procedures, duties and initial training for CIMIC at tactical level.
- Background Knowledge of CIMIC.
- CIMIC Organization and Doctrine.
- Structure and Functionality of IOs and NGOs.
- Approach to CIMIC core functions.
- Principles of CIMIC.
- Staff duties, techniques and procedures.
- Media Relations.
- Negotiation and Liaison principles and techniques.
- CIMIC meetings.
- Legal Considerations.
- Working in a CIMIC Center.
- Practical training, syndicate work and CIMIC exercise.
- Military personel from OR-6 up to OF-3 or civilians of equivalent rank.
- English language proficiency as described in STANAG 6001/ Listening 3 - Speaking 2 Reading 3- Writing 2.
- Up to 35 participants. Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the
MPSOTC) will be provided by MPSOTC.
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: two weeks from 27 Nov - 8 Dec 2017.
- Curse fee: 100 € per week.
- Dress: Service and Battle Uniform.